OK: "DiskSpaceUtilization:jenkins:/" in US West - Oregon
AWS Notifications <no-reply@...>
You are receiving this email because your Amazon CloudWatch Alarm "DiskSpaceUtilization:jenkins:/" in the US West - Oregon region has entered the OK state, because "Threshold Crossed: 1 datapoint (37.7877157126751) was not greater than or equal to the threshold (85.0)." at "Thursday 08 December, 2016 05:52:51 UTC".
View this alarm in the AWS Management Console:
- Name: DiskSpaceUtilization:jenkins:/
- Description: DiskSpaceUtilization:jenkins:/
- State Change: INSUFFICIENT_DATA -> OK
- Reason for State Change: Threshold Crossed: 1 datapoint (37.7877157126751) was not greater than or equal to the threshold (85.0).
- Timestamp: Thursday 08 December, 2016 05:52:51 UTC
- AWS Account: 347410479675
- The alarm is in the ALARM state when the metric is GreaterThanOrEqualToThreshold 85.0 for 300 seconds.
- MetricNamespace: System/Linux
- MetricName: DiskSpaceUtilization
- Dimensions: [Filesystem = /dev/xvda1] [InstanceId = i-a27cab7b] [MountPath = /]
- Period: 300 seconds
- Statistic: Average
- Unit: not specified
State Change Actions:
- OK: [arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:347410479675:cloudwatch-alerts]
If you wish to stop receiving notifications from this topic, please click or visit the link below to unsubscribe:
Please do not reply directly to this email. If you have any questions or comments regarding this email, please contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/support