OK: "DiskSpaceUtilization:slave-vsi-10:/" in US West - Oregon
AWS Notifications <no-reply@...>
You are receiving this email because your Amazon CloudWatch Alarm "DiskSpaceUtilization:slave-vsi-10:/" in the US West - Oregon region has entered the OK state, because "Threshold Crossed: 1 datapoint (81.4867613989116) was not greater than or equal to the threshold (85.0)." at "Monday 08 May, 2017 23:51:44 UTC".
View this alarm in the AWS Management Console:
- Name: DiskSpaceUtilization:slave-vsi-10:/
- Description: DiskSpaceUtilization:slave-vsi-10:/
- State Change: ALARM -> OK
- Reason for State Change: Threshold Crossed: 1 datapoint (81.4867613989116) was not greater than or equal to the threshold (85.0).
- Timestamp: Monday 08 May, 2017 23:51:44 UTC
- AWS Account: 347410479675
- The alarm is in the ALARM state when the metric is GreaterThanOrEqualToThreshold 85.0 for 300 seconds.
- MetricNamespace: System/Linux
- MetricName: DiskSpaceUtilization
- Dimensions: [Filesystem = /dev/xvda1] [InstanceId = i-0ab46c9e] [MountPath = /]
- Period: 300 seconds
- Statistic: Average
- Unit: not specified
State Change Actions:
- OK: [arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:347410479675:cloudwatch-alerts]
If you wish to stop receiving notifications from this topic, please click or visit the link below to unsubscribe:
Please do not reply directly to this email. If you have any questions or comments regarding this email, please contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/support